RDNA extends a heartfelt thanks to all who have contributed over the years – we couldn’t do what we do without you!
It is the steady support and generosity of our friends and neighbors that has kept RDNA going for more than 87 years. The fees we are able to charge cover only around 25% of our costs, with many clients unable to pay the full charge. Especially now, when resources are even more stretched, donations are vital to RDNA’s viability and sustainability. For every dollar received, $0.90 returns to the community in service. RDNA is a 501(c)(3) organization. Please consider your tax-deductible contribution today.
Additional ways to help RDNA include:
- Telling family, friends & neighbors about RDNA
- Contributing to the RDNA endowment
- Making a gift in honor of a special occasion
- Donating to RDNA through the United Midcoast Charities
- Contributing through a bequest or memorial gift
- Giving the gift of time
Over the course of the year, more than 2,000 volunteer hours are donated to help keep RDNA strong!